Sunday, October 12, 2008

Failure



Sometimes you have to fail and struggle in order to succeed.

There have been times in my life where I felt as if I was slamming into one wall after another, I just wanted to quit everything and run away. God was calling me to do more with my life but to also be patient through the process of being molded.

Life was hard and painful.

The hardest part through all of this was that I wanted it to be about my timing and not His. Life is about realizing that we're not in control and that we are called to do more with every moment that is given to us.

We will fail. We will struggle. We will run into walls.

If we live in fear of the pain and the failure that comes with life then we'll live our life
stuck in a moment. Through great failures also come great successes.

Run through walls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's deep stuff. very encouraging! thank you